Monday, September 20, 2010

Blog #1




Hi, I'm Emily Underwood and I'm part of the English 100-31 class at CSULB.  My blog will be about updates for Major League Baseball.  You should read my blog because you will then know what's going on in the MLB world!! How exciting is that?!  Baseball is America's favorite pastime and I think it is so fun to follow.  Plus, who doesn't enjoy going to a game and eating a delicious hot dog??  So it will all be here (everything, that is, except the stadium and the hot dog).  This blog will be about standings of different teams and different leagues, for example the American and National Leagues.  It will also be sectioned into different directions, for example, the American League East.  I will write about standings (which teams are leading in wins), most recent games, next games, players, and my opinions about them.  I realize it might be a controversial blog, especially if you are a baseball follower and have a different favorite team than I!  However, it should still be fun, and even if you don't follow a certain team you will still be able to strike up a conversation about this baseball season with someone!  So make sure to check out my posts, and stay up to date on the latest in Major League Baseball!  Thanks for visiting :) 


1 comment: